ALPS OutdoorZ and the National Wild Turkey Federation have partnered together to release a line of quality, dual-branded turkey-hunting gear including vests and pack systems, furniture, gun cases and ground blinds. Included in this new line of gear is the Super Elite 4.0 turkey hunting vest.
“We are very excited about getting the opportunity to help bring back the Super Elite to the turkey-hunting community. Working closely with Mossy Oak and the NWTF we really thought about what features of the classic vest that worked well, what could be improved on and what could be added to help better accommodate the modern-day turkey hunter without changing the overall classic vest design that so many people love,” said Zach Scheidegger, ALPS product manager.
The Super Elite 4.0 features a total of 22 pockets, including two large slate call pockets, three striker pockets, a box call pocket, two mesh diaphragm call pockets and an easy-access cell phone pocket. In addition to the multitude of pockets, a removable 2.5-inch thick foldaway seat allows you to sit anywhere without having to carry an extra seat. A blood-proof, breathable game pocket is included for carrying gear out to the field or game back from the field. The Super Elite 4.0 is constructed using a quiet cotton liner and has breathable mesh panels throughout.
Super Elite 4.0 Turkey Vest Features:
- 22 total pockets
- Quiet cotton liner
- Removable 2.5″ thick fold-away seat cushion with quick release buckle attachments
- Easy access cell phone chest pocket
- Two large slate call pockets with padded dividers
- Three striker pockets
- Protective and silent box call pocket
- Two mesh diaphragm call pockets
- Mesh panels throughout
- Blood-proof breathable game bag
- Mossy Oak® Obsession™ fabric
- Available in two sizes:
- Medium/Large (chest sizes 38″-44″)
- X-Large/XX-Large (chest sizes 44″-52″)